Welcome to Clover Edge Academy.
The term Clover Edge Academy or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Mumbai (India). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by the relevant regulator.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to Clover Edge Academy. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Clover Edge Academy reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent from Clover Edge Academy.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
- Live support is not a part of the course or any other paid products. It is a part of our policy to provide our learners all possible help to make them achieve their goals. We expect that you will be reasonable in your queries. We reserve the right to reply to queries and hold webinars etc as per our discretion.